Friday, October 19, 2012

10 things I love about the world I live in!

1) I can live anywhere. The opportunity to relocate is only limited by my resources.

2) I can worship and honor Father God.

3) I can travel to experience all of the seasons, within a weeks' time.

4) I can do business in any hemisphere.

5) I can Skype, seeing and talking to my neighbors in distant lands.

6) I am not forced to join any specific political party.

7) I can get information about any topic within minutes via the world wide web.

8) I can publish and be read, instantly.

9) I can put on a pair of 3D glasses in the cinema and be smack dab in the middle of  the movie's action.

10) Although darkness lurks, I am safe.

This is what I love about MY world. How about you? List your 10 things in the comments and Have a prosperous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment