Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A review: Nivea's Touch of Water Lily Hydrating Shower Gel

"Waterlily and Pearls...this has got to be delightful!" I reached for Nivea's Waterlily and Pearls Hydrating Shower Gel, read the ingredients and made the purchase...very glad I did! The feel of the little beads of sunflower oil, on my skin, was very softening, so much so, that I felt the results long after getting out of the shower.

The smell was invigorating, reminding me of spring flowers; gentle, not overpowering. You get whiffs of fragrance throughout the day! My skin was fragrant, film-free ... no soapy residue! I purchased the 1.7 oz. size bottle but the shower gel also comes in 8.4 and 16.9 oz size bottles.
Although the ideal is to make your own natural shower gel, Nivea's Waterlily and Pearls Hydrating Shower Gel, is an inexpensive splurge that creates a fragrant spa right in your own bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment