Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A REVIEW: Pumi Bar by Mr.Pumice

Being so tired of the ineffective exfoliating paddles and the array of unproductive sloughing tools, I decided I wanted to try genuine pumice to smooth my feet. I found a potent, 5x2in. brick called Pumi Bar by Mr. Pumice.
Pumice: porous or spongy form of volcanic glass.....

This product is the TRUTH!

                                                                 


Comfortable to use, my heels were smoothed in minutes. Pumi Bar has two sides (course and extra course) for custom use on various parts of the foot. Use it wet or dry; it's safe to be used with your favorite scented scrub or anti-bacterial solution. Although the package says you can use it on the hands and elbows, I found it to be extremely rough on my elbows... OUCH! Proceed with caution. *smiles*

Washable and reusable, pick up a Pumi Bar at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $5.00!~ Why wait for springtime to get those hermosos pies, smooooooth and stunning!


No comments:

Post a Comment